As a outcome of some latest recreation releases, Nvidia rolled out a brand new replace of its GeForce Game Ready driver, model 382.05. Nvidia customers ought to count on optimized efficiency for Prey, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Quake Champions closed beta, and Heroes of the Storm 2.0. Multi-GPU setups must also carry out higher in Gears of War 4.
The Windows 10 Creators Update now has extra assist. The Nvidia Titan Xp graphics card additionally obtained optimizations.
The following is an inventory of some fixes and modifications with the brand new driver:
- No Man’s Sky with The Foundation Update 1.10 patch: With SLI enabled, there’s texture corruption within the recreation.
- GeForce GTX 670 with World of Tanks: In SLI mode, blue-screen crash happens when urgent Alt+Tab through the recreation.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with Gears of War four: After the bootup motion pictures, blue-screen crash happens pointing to nvlddmkm.sys.
- In a multi-display configuration, the prolonged shows are unable to enter sleep mode.
As with any driver replace, there are points that also exist. Here are a number of of the recognized points:
- DirectX 11 video games: On some titles, in-game V-Sync doesn’t work if Fast Sync is chosen from the Nvidia Control Panel. Consequently, the sport body price isn’t locked to the utmost refresh price, leading to potential tearing.
- SteamVR titles: SteamVR might crash when launched. To workaround, uninstall GeForce Experience or reinstall the Nvidia driver.
- GeForce GTX 1070: Games (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, For Honor) don’t acknowledge the customized refresh charges set utilizing the Nvidia Control Panel.
- GeForce GTX 1080 with Battlefield 1 XP1: With SLI enabled, corruption seems within the recreation when switching between full-screen and windowed mode.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with Mass Effect: Andromeda: Random reminiscence errors might happen when enjoying the sport.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with Sid Meier’s Civilization VI and G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12: Black corruption seems whereas coming into the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene.
- GeForce GTX Titan X with Ansel in Ghost Recon Wildlands: With FXAA enabled from the Nvidia Control Panel, the appliance crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI.
- Notebook GeForce GTX 970M with Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when modified to full-screen and to windowed fullscreen.
- Notebook GeForce GTX 970M with ShadowPlay: For Honor might silently crash if the intro video is skipped whereas immediate replay is on.
- Notebook SLI GeForce GTX 970M with Gears of War four: Level loading might dangle.
If you need extra particulars on the 382.05 driver replace, try Nvidia’s release notes. For extra on Nvidia efficiency, try our evaluations of the GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1080, and GTX 1070 graphics playing cards.