The subsequent huge patch for Bethesda’s multiplayer RPG Fallout 76 is coming quickly, and now developer Bethesda has posted the complete patch notes for the December 4 replace.
As introduced beforehand, this patch will improve the utmost stash storage to 600 kilos, and it may broaden additional down the street, Bethesda mentioned. The replace additionally introduces stability enhancements to the Fallout 76 consumer and servers, which in flip ought to result in a greater expertise general.
In phrases of stability modifications, the Fallout 76 patch makes bosses drop 2-4 objects per boss (relying on issue and stage), whereas weapon injury has been elevated by 20 % “across the board,” so it sounds such as you’ll really feel extra highly effective instantly with this replace.
As for bug fixes, on console Bethesda has fastened a problem that would result in an infinite loading display when gamers signed out of their console whereas enjoying the sport. And on Xbox One particularly, the patch addresses a crash state of affairs for a selected state of affairs associated to staff invitations. There are UI, Survival, and Perk modifications, too, included on this replace. You can see the complete patch notes under, as posted by Bethesda on their website.
Fallout 76 launched in mid-November, and whereas it might not have been a hit with critics, the sport rapidly reached “millions” of gamers. The recreation is underperforming GameStop’s expectations, however that does not essentially imply the sport is doing badly.
- Performance: PC framerates are as soon as once more uncapped. However, reaching very excessive framerates will not trigger motion pace to extend. This was initially fastened within the November 19 patch.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 recreation consumer and servers have obtained further stability enhancements.
C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Stash: Maximum stash storage has been elevated by 50%, to 600 kilos. This is a conservative adjustment, and we plan to extend the storage cap additional sooner or later as soon as we’ve verified this transformation doesn’t impression the soundness of the sport.
- Enemies: XP rewards for killing high-level creatures have been decreased.
- Bosses: Fixed a problem affecting instanced Boss loot. Players ought to now accurately obtain 2-4 objects per boss, relying on the creature’s issue and stage.
- Weapons: Automatic weapon injury has been elevated by roughly 20% throughout the board.
- Weapon Effects: Hitting one other participant with a Cryolator now applies a Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen standing based mostly on what number of instances they’re hit. The length of motion pace reductions utilized by these results have been considerably decreased.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Console: Fixed a problem that would trigger the participant to come across an infinite loading display when signing out of their console account whereas enjoying Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash that would happen when sending a number of staff invitations instantly after exiting Vault 76 to a participant who shouldn’t be a good friend.
- Power Armor: Fixed a problem affecting Power Armor frames that would forestall the participant from exiting their Power Armor.
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke Silos not show parts of launch codes too quickly after the codes had been reset for the week.
C.A.M.P., WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING
- C.A.M.P.: Moving C.A.M.P. areas will now accurately transfer standalone objects constructed by the participant into the construct menu’s Stored tab.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will not seem to drift in mid-air when making an attempt join two or extra objects.
- Turrets: Will not change into invisible if the participant shouldn’t be current at their C.A.M.P. when their turrets are destroyed.
- Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will not trigger a reproduction card to look.
- Teams: Fixed a problem that would forestall a staff from being accurately fashioned in a recreation world after creating the staff on the Main Menu when each gamers are utilizing new characters.
- Teams: Display durations for social notification have been decreased when many notifications are pending. This ought to assist deal with a problem wherein gamers didn’t see that they efficiently joined a staff.
- Mutations: The Electrically Charged and Unstable Isotope Mutations not present the participant with bonus Health.
- AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a recreation world after 10 minutes of inactivity and might be prompted with a timer 1 minute earlier than being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor place will not be disjointed from clicks within the Atomic Shop whereas utilizing 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy well being bars will not persist on-screen when an enemy is not in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now seem accurately, and English voiceover will play, for recreation purchasers in languages that should not have their very own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed a problem that would trigger duplicate information to look within the Pip-Boy’s Stat and Effects interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying whereas severely overencumbered will not take away all map markers when making an attempt to respawn. Instead, the participant can now respawn on the nearest found Map Marker.
- Quest Tracker: Quest goal notifications will not seem for inactive Quests instantly upon connecting to a world.