Bethesda has rolled out one other replace for Fallout 76. This week’s patch is pretty minor; it requires no obtain on PS4 or Xbox One (though PC gamers will nonetheless have to obtain the replace), and it addresses a small handful of points throughout all platforms, in addition to a pair particularly associated to the PC model.
Most notably, Bethesda has resolved a PC-specific bug that would crash the sport when you choose the “Exit to Desktop” possibility. Additionally, the developer says it has “fixed a setting that was left in a debug state.” According to the studio, “This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.”
In phrases of common fixes, Bethesda has added Korean language assist to all variations of the sport. It has additionally mounted an exploit that allowed gadgets to be duplicated, in addition to a bug that would forestall enemies from taking injury from explosives and different heavy weapons. You can discover the total patch notes for the hotfix under.
Bethesda has been releasing a gentle stream of updates for Fallout 76 because the sport’s launch this previous November. Last week, the developer made some major CAMP improvements. It additionally gave gamers the flexibility to respec their SPECIAL as soon as they attain stage 51.
Despite its poor critical reception, it seems Fallout 76 had a solid launch month in terms of sales. According to the NPD Group, the sport was the fourth best-selling sport of November, behind Battlefield V, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Bethesda hasn’t shared any particular gross sales numbers for Fallout 76, however the firm just lately that “millions” of individuals have performed the sport.
Fallout 76 December 19 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Korean language assist has been added to Fallout 76.
- This was added to console variations of the sport on December 18.
- PC gamers who’ve their language set to Korean will see an elevated obtain dimension of some hundred megabytes immediately.
Stability and Performance
- PC: Addressed a problem that would trigger the sport consumer to crash after deciding on Exit to Desktop.
- PC: Fixed a setting that was left in a debug state. This might enable old-fashioned purchasers to attach, breaking gameplay.
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that would enable gadgets to be duplicated.
- Weapons: Addressed a problem that would forestall high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing injury to enemies, or trigger enemies to heal instantly after taking injury.