The Kickoff Show is over, and there was an unimaginable Cruiserweight Championship match through the preshow, and you may see the outcomes of it beneath. Now, it is onto the primary card the place we’ll see two Elimination Chamber matches throughout this WWE PPV.
One of probably the most insane buildings ever devised by WWE is coming to the Elimination Chamber PPV immediately. WWE’s newest occasion has seven matches on the card–five of that are title matches–and two of them will happen within the Elimination Chamber.
The present will air on the WWE Network and on PPV, going down on the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. The essential card begins at four PM PT / 7 PM ET / 12 AM GMT (February 18), with a Kickoff Show beginning one hour prior.
The Elimination Chamber is a big steel construction positioned round a WWE ring. Inside this monstrosity, there are 4 plexiglass pods. Six wrestlers enter the structure–four of which go into particular person pods. Two wrestlers start battle contained in the ring, and one-by-one, wrestlers are launched from their pods. The WWE superstars get eradicated till just one stays. In most circumstances, the final particular person standing turns into champion, and so they rule Bartertown.
The greatest factor to sit up for this night is the crowning of the first-ever Women’s Tag Team Champions. Who will win? Will or not it’s the brute “Blaster” pressure of Tamina and Nia Jax, the crafty “Auntie Entity” technique of the Iiconics, or will or not it’s our “Max Rockatansky,” Sasha Banks and Bayley? We have a couple of predictions for this and all of the matches going down this night. Additionally, there shall be another EC match for the WWE Championship, that includes six opponents from Smackdown.
Below, you will discover up-to-the-minute updates and outcomes for all of the matches going down this night. After the present is over, be certain that to return again to GameSpot for our evaluate of the present.
Elimination Match Card:
- Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Akira Tozawa (Cruiserweight Championship)
- Bobby Lashley (c) & Lio Rush vs. Finn Bálor (Handicap Match for the Intercontinental Championship)
- The Miz & Shane McMahon (c) vs. The Usos (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Ruby Riott (Raw Women’s Championship)
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
- Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose vs. Naomi & Carmella vs. Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan vs. The Iiconics (Elimination Chamber for the Women’s Tag Team Championship)
- “The New” Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe (Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship)
Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Akira Tozawa (Cruiserweight Championship)
Murphy pins Tozawa at 13:20.
Women’s Tag Team Elimination Chamber Match
Sasha Banks & Bayley vs.
Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose vs. Naomi & Carmella vs. Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan vs. The Iiconics (As opponents are eradicated, they will be crossed out right here)
- Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley begin
- Riott Squad launched
- The Iiconics launched
- Naomi & Carmella launched
- The IIconics get rid of Naomi at 17:10
- Nia Jax & Tamina launched
- Nia & Tamina get rid of the IIconics at 20:12
- Tamina eliminates the Riott Squad (WWE Network points, no timestamp)
- Everyone pins and eliminates Tamina at 26:36
- Banks submits Deville at 32:25
Sasha Banks and Bayley win