Death; taxes; Fortnite challenges–the three certainties of life. Like clockwork, new Fortnite: Battle Royale challenges arrive each week, and Season 9, Week 9’s set is now stay.
In the free part (challenges that anybody can do with out shopping for the Battle Pass), you will want to make use of a chug jug or chug splash in three completely different matches. You’ll additionally want to go to a photo voltaic array within the snow, the desert, and the jungle. Finally, be sure you’re getting a lot of kills with frequent, then unusual, uncommon, epic, and legendary weapons.
If you have received a Battle Pass, you’ll do some unique challenges. If you have not received one and need to get all of the cosmetics this season, it is price getting one as you will get extra challenges and thus extra alternatives to get Battle Stars. A Battle Pass will be bought utilizing V-Bucks from the in-sport retailer. Take a have a look at the complete listing of challenges for this week beneath; alternatively, take a look at the full list of Season 9 challenges or check out the mysterious Fortnite x Stranger Things crossover event.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 9, Week 9 Challenges
- Use a chug jug or chug splash in several matches (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a photo voltaic array within the snow, the desert, and the jungle (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a standard/unusual/uncommon/epic/legendary rarity weapon (1) — 2 Battle Stars
- Deal 500 headshot harm — 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in several named areas (5) — 10 Battle Stars
- Deal harm to an opponent inside 10s of touchdown from a volcano vent (200 harm) — 10 Battle Stars