We’re in Week 2 of Fortnite Season X, and there is a new batch of challenges for Battle Pass holders to finish within the fashionable battle royale recreation. This week’s set of missions known as Spray and Pray, and many of the duties vaguely revolve round graffiti, equivalent to one which asks you to discover misplaced spray cans. If you are undecided of the place to look, we have put collectively this information that can assist you full the problem.
Where Are The Spray Can Locations?
The spray cans it’s essential discover for this problem are hidden all throughout Fortnite’s island, and so they’re fairly small, making it troublesome to trace them down for those who do not already know the place to look. There are a number of of them in complete scattered across the map, however you solely want to search out 5 to complete the duty. We’ve marked down the places of those we have noticed under.
- Junk Junction: Next to a pile of rubbish on the high of the realm
- Viking village: Next to the tree on the foot of the waterfall
- Umbrella-shaped mine: Next to a stack of barrels on the backside of the realm
- Pressure Plant: Next to a pillar on the backside of the lava stream
- Shifty Shafts: Enter the mine, then make a left and break by way of the wall
- Next to a tent close to the nightclub northeast of Happy Hamlet
- South of Paradise Palms, subsequent to a tree close to the scrapyard
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you recognize the place to look, finishing the problem is just a matter of going to the fitting areas, then strolling as much as the spray cans and looking out them. You’ll know you are shut to at least one once you see graffiti scrawled on a close-by object or wall–that’s your sign there is a spray can close by. Once you have searched 5 of the cans, the problem can be full and you may earn 10 Battle Stars in your bother.
Developer Epic Games is dealing with challenges just a little in another way this season. This time, the studio is grouping missions into totally different themed units, just like the aforementioned Spray and Pray duties. These are solely obtainable to Battle Pass holders; in contrast to previous seasons, Epic is not providing some challenges without spending a dime to everybody, so you may want to select up a go if you wish to get entry to those missions. If you need assistance finishing a few of this season’s aims, you’ll find maps and guides in our ongoing Fortnite Season X challenges roundup.
Fortnite Season X Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More