A brand new batch of Season X challenges has arrived in Fortnite: Battle Royale. This week’s set is dubbed Worlds Collide, a callback to the tagline of Season 5, and its duties fittingly revolve round objects from that season, reminiscent of rifts. One of the challenges asks you to go to a Rift Zone. If you are unsure the place these could be discovered, we have put collectively this map and information that will help you out.
Where Are The Rift Zone Locations?
Rift Zones had been one of many new environmental options launched at first of Season X, and so they’re able to reworking an space of the island–as we noticed earlier this week, when a Rift Zone reverted Mega Mall to Retail Row following the sport’s 10.10 update. There are solely two Rift Zones thus far–one on the aforementioned Retail Row, the opposite at Tilted Town–although extra might crop up because the season progresses. In the meantime, you’ll be able to see the place the entire present Rift Zones are situated on the map under.
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you already know the place the Rift Zones are situated, this problem is solely a matter of going to that space. You solely want to go to one of many zones to finish the duty, so choose an space, then glide there at first of a match to clear the problem. You can watch us do the mission within the video on the high of this information.
It’s necessary to notice that this problem is unrelated to a different one from the Worlds Collide set that asks you to make use of a Rift. To full that one, you will have to discover a Rift and activate it to warp to a distinct a part of the map. There are a number of of these scattered across the island; we have jotted down their areas under.
- On a hill east of Pleasant Park, close to the Durr Burger head
- In the center of Loot Lake
- On an icy island within the southwestern nook of the map
- East of the Viking Village, simply north of the frozen lake
- Just north of Paradise Palms
Be certain to additionally take a look at our full Fortnite Season X challenges roundup, which we’ll proceed to replace as this season progresses with further suggestions and guides for Fortnite’s trickier missions.
Fortnite Season X Coverage
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass: Skins, Price, How It Works, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards: Skins, Emotes, Back Bling, Pets, And More
- Fortnite Season 10 Update Notes: BRUTE Mech, Rift Zones, And More
- Fortnite Season 10: Big Changes To How Daily & Weekly Challenges Work
- Fortnite Season 10 Map Changes: Rift Zones, Comet, Skeleton, And More
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Titled Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And More