Disney’s D23 Expo comes alongside each two years, bringing with it every kind of reports about upcoming motion pictures, theme park rides, and TV reveals. From Pixar’s upcoming animated movies to the most recent Star Wars and Marvel Cinematic Universe choices, there’s a lot to find out about and 2019’s expo might be no completely different when it runs between Friday, August 23, and Sunday, August 25.
In reality, this may be the largest D23 but. On the heels of Marvel Studios revealing its Phase 4 slate at San Diego Comic-Con, D23 will current panels that concentrate on Walt Disney Studios, in addition to the upcoming Disney+ streaming service. That means we’ll not solely seemingly get extra particulars about what’s to return from the MCU on the large and small display screen, but in addition seems at Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and the upcoming authentic collection The Mandalorian.
Then, in fact, there are the theme parks. There’s a Marvel land within the works at Disney California Adventure, together with an immersive Star Wars resort in Florida, and a brand new journey at each Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge lands that can seemingly be mentioned this weekend.
GameSpot might be on the bottom at D23, gathering all the knowledge you would presumably want. However, a number of of the expo panels may even be streaming on-line this yr by way of D23.com. You can check out the largest panels of the three-day conference under, in addition to those that might be obtainable to look at on-line, so you may adequately put together your weekend. All of the instances under are PT.
- Disney Legends Ceremony – 10:30 am (STREAMING)The Music and Sounds of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – 12:30 pm
- Disney+ Showcase – 3:30 pm
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series – Episode II First Looks – 2 pm
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD – Three pm
- Behind the Art of Disney Costuming – four pm (STREAMING)
- Behind the Scenes with The Walt Disney Studios – 10 AM
- The Simpsons, 10 am
- Women of Impact: Meet the Nat Geo Explorers Changing the World – 10 am (STREAMING)
- Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years – 12:30 pm
- Immersive Worlds: Bringing Films to Life in Disney Parks – 3:30 pm
- Marvel Comics: Marvel’s 80th Anniversary – 5:30 pm (STREAMING)
- Heroines of the Disney Galaxies introduced by BoxLunch – 10 am (STREAMING)
- Sneak Peek! Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products – 10:30 am
- Inspiring Women Behind Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – 2 pm
- The Art of Disney Storytelling – Three pm (STREAMING)