A brand new Starship Troopers recreation is on the best way, and it is an RTS that can pit your human military in opposition to the bug-like aliens that franchise followers are so accustomed to. A primary look gameplay trailer for Starship Troopers – Terran Command has been launched, with the sport due in some unspecified time in the future in 2020. It reveals off a brief snippet of alpha gameplay, because the human forces are overrun by Arachnid.
There’s additionally an announcement trailer to get pleasure from, which captures the pulpy really feel of the sport. It comes from the creators of the Order of Battle sequence, and has solely been introduced for PC.
The recreation is ready within the universe of the Starship Troopers movies, which began with Paul Verhoeven’s 1997 satirical sci-fi motion film that spawned a number of sequels. In the sport, you will struggle over totally different planetary campaigns, and the story and missions you tackle will change relying in your decisions. Since the Arachnid enemies tremendously outnumber you, you will have to account for this in your techniques, and use the quite a few totally different items and skills at your disposal to struggle them.
The recreation is on the market to wishlist on Steam, the place some further key options are listed:
- Dynamically generated campaigns for just about limitless replayability.
- Dozens of distinctive unit varieties, every with their very own particular talents.
- Terrain elevation, True Line of Sight & True Line of Fire present deep tactical gameplay.
- An intensive expertise tree to develop and customise your forces.
- Persistent leaders could be connected to items and upgraded all through the marketing campaign.
- Heroics, explosions, gore, and Bugs. Lots of Bugs.
GameSpot might get a fee from retail gives.