Infinity Ward has launched the full patch notes for the latest replace to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Most of the replace is geared in direction of basic bug fixes and balancing adjustments, nevertheless it makes map adjustments to Hardcore multiplayer modes too.
The most notable change is the removing of all night time maps from the Hardcore modes. Both Hardcore problem and night time maps are among the many finest new additions to Infinity Ward’s first-person shooter. The patch notes make no point out of when the night time maps could also be added once more.
It’s not all doom and gloom although, because the replace provides a bunch of content material again into the sport too. Shoot House 24/7 makes a return, changing Crash 24/7. Docks additionally makes a return to the Gunfight map rotation, Grazna Raid is added to Hardcore Team Death Match, and Arklov Peak is added to each Hardcore Team Death Match and Hardcore Headquarters.
All these adjustments and extra are outlined within the full patch notes, that are listed under. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is out there for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. In GameSpot’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare review, Kallie Plagge writes, “Modern Warfare makes old observations and presents them with new flourishes. Those new thrives do make for a very good marketing campaign and stable multiplayer. But it is when Modern Warfare asks you to suppose more durable that it falls quick.”
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare December 6 Update Patch Notes
- Shoot House 24/7 is again! (replaces Crash 24/7)
- Removed night time maps from Hardcore modes
- Added Docks again into Gunfight map rotation
- Added Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak to Hardcore TDM
- Added Arklov Peak to Hardcore Headquarters
- When trying to view weapon particulars of a weapon within the Missions tab, gamers might be kicked again to the primary menu. This has been mounted.
- Fix for the cargo ship clipping by the playable space on Docks
- In some circumstances, gamers weren’t in a position to see or shoot down an opposing workforce’s Counter UAV. This has been mounted
- Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
- Fix for a crash that would happen whereas inclined and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk geared up
- Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world mannequin showing otherwise than the Armory/Gunsmith fashions
- Special Operations: “Just Reward”–Fix for the HVT truck crashing into parts of the map
- Special Operations: Survival–Fix for the respawn flare not working as supposed
GameSpot might get a fee from retail presents.