Nintendo has pushed out one other firmware replace for the Nintendo Switch. Don’t anticipate a lot from the replace, nevertheless, because it’s primarily targeted on stability enhancements.
Update 10.0.2. introduces “general stability improvements,” together with one repair particularly. The replace fixes a bug associated to how the system units up a brand new Pro controller, which might trigger “incorrect joystick control.” You can see the patch notes beneath.
Nintendo Switch 10.0.2. Update Patch Notes:
“General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including a solution for the following: We have fixed an issue where a Nintendo Switch console with system menu version 10.0.0 or 10.0.1 does not set up a new Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, sometimes causing incorrect joystick control.”
This replace follows the latest launch of model 10.0.1, which did almost nothing.
In phrases of extra substantial Switch updates, Animal Crossing: New Horizons lastly added an art gallery in addition to expanded backyard choices. Super Mario Maker 2, in the meantime, simply bought its last major update, and it is a massive one–you can now craft your personal whole Mario marketing campaign in there.
- Animal Crossing PSA: Catch Tarantulas This Week While You Still Can
- New Xenoblade Chronicles Switch Screens Show Off Improved Character Models
- Cris Tales Isn’t Shy About Its Chrono Trigger Influences, But It Has New Ideas Too
- The 23 Biggest Upcoming Games Of 2020 (And Beyond)
- 6 Nintendo Switch Exclusives Get Rare Discounts: Breath Of The Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, And More
- This Week Is Your Last Chance To Catch These Fish And Bugs In Animal Crossing
- Trials Of Mana Pre-Order Bonuses Still Available, Releases This Friday
- Game Release Dates In May 2020: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — April 26 – May 2, 2020
- Locking Villagers In Cages In Animal Crossing: New Horizons – The Vile Villager Episode 3