A brand new replace for the cell model of Pokemon Home is now stay. This patch updates the Pokemon storage service to Ver. 1.2.1, and it primarily makes some welcome quality-of-life enhancements to quite a few options.
Among different adjustments, now you can deposit a number of Pokemon directly into the Wonder Box. Search filters for the GTS have additionally been improved, and problem completion notifications have been tweaked to make it clearer which problem you’ve got simply accomplished.
Beyond that, the Battle Data function now shows essentially the most generally used Natures, held objects, and different particulars for the top-ranking Pokemon in on-line competitions. A again button has additionally been added to Battle Data screens.
Finally, the patch resolves a difficulty that prevented Gigantamax Toxtricity from displaying in gamers’ Pokedex, in addition to “various” different unspecified fixes. You can see the total patch notes for Pokemon Home’s 1.2.1 replace beneath.
Like Pokemon Bank for 3DS, Pokemon Home is a cloud storage service that means that you can retailer Pokemon you’ve got caught and move them between games. The service is out there in free and paid tiers, the latter of which presents extra cupboard space and some unique options, akin to the flexibility to switch over Pokemon from 3DS. You may obtain some free Pokemon only for utilizing Home, together with the three Galar starters with their Hidden Abilities.
Meanwhile, Pokemon Sword and Shield are working a new Max Raid event. Until August 31, sure Ground- and Water-type Pokemon like Gastrodon, Milotic, Hippowdon, and Quagsire will seem extra incessantly in Max Raids. You’ll even have a greater likelihood of encountering Gigantamax Drednaw and Sandaconda.
Pokemon Home Ver. 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Improved search consequence filters for the GTS “Search for Pokemon” perform
- The “Include people searching for Legendary and Mythical Pokemon” possibility has been up to date to “Include people searching for Legendary, Mythical, and other special Pokemon.”
- You can now filter your outcomes based mostly on what Pokemon you will have deposited in Pokemon Home.
- Added the flexibility to put a number of Pokemon within the Wonder Box directly.
- Revised Challenge completion messages for improved readability on what Challenge you’ve got accomplished. Added the flexibility to view Pokemon’s Natures below Pokemon Rankings in Battle Data.
- (If a Trainer used a mint on their Pokemon, the Nature proven will correspond to the mint used.)
- Added a Back button to Battle Data screens.
- Fixed the difficulty the place Toxtricity’s Gigantamax type wouldn’t be displayed in your Pokedex.
- Added new informational function.
- Made numerous different fixes.
Pokemon Sword And Shield News & Guides